Vanilla Peach Pops
|Nutrient name||Nutrient weight per serving|
- 1 3/4 cups Vanilla Almond Breeze® Almond Beverage
- 2 teaspoons (melted) coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Tiny pinch of salt
- 4-5 ripe peaches, chopped
- Bring vanilla almond beverage to room temp, (otherwise the melted coconut oil will harden as you add it). Whisk the almond milk together with coconut oil, maple syrup and a pinch of salt.
- Slice peaches into small pieces and drop them into a popsicle mold.
- Pour the almond beverage mixture over the peaches (depending on the size of your peaches you might have extra).
- Place sticks, then freeze overnight.
- Don’t use unsweetened almond beverage or you will have to add more sugar to the recipe.
- If you don’t have a popsicle mold, you can freeze them in little cups.
Made With These Almond Breeze® Products
Looking For Almond Breeze®?
We’re here to help.