Almond Breeze® Blueberry Ice Pops
|Nutrient name||Nutrient weight per serving|
- 2 1/3 cup Vanilla Almond Breeze® Almond Beverage
- Coconut Almond Breeze® Almond Beverage
- 1¼ cup
- partially thawed blueberries. You can use fresh but the juice from the thawed blueberries to add flavour and color throughout the ice pops..
- Place ½ ounce of blueberries with juice in the bottom of each ice pop mold. Pour ¼ cup of your choice of Almond Breeze® almond beverage over blueberries.
- Place ice pop mold on a tray in the freezer for 30-45 minutes. (This helps hold fruit in place before adding more almond beverage.) Once partially frozen, add more blueberries. Top off all ice pops off with more almond beverage, leaving a quarter of an inch at the top to allow for expansion when freezing. Freeze for 2-3 hours or overnight.
Made With These Almond Breeze® Products
Looking For Almond Breeze®?
We’re here to help.