- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup softened vegan margarine
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Almond Breeze Almondmilk
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, lemon zest, and salt.
- Add softened vegan margarine, canola oil, sugar, vanilla, and Almond Breeze.
- Mix well.
- Fold in blueberries and raspberries.
- Pour into muffin tin, and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.