Almond Breeze® Chai Latte
|Nutrient name||Nutrient weight per serving|
- 1 black tea bag
- 2 whole star anise pods
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 dried cardamom pods
- 11oz. container of Orignal Almond Breeze® Almond Beverage
- ½ inch knob of fresh ginger (optional)
- Sweetener (maple, honey, stevia, etc) to taste (optional)
- Place 1 black tea bag and a few whole spices into a mug.
- In a separate mug, heat the almond beverage in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Pour steaming almond beverage into spiced-tea mug and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and let the spices steep for 5 more minutes, (the longer they steep, the more flavourful your drink will be). Taste and add sweetener if you like. Scoop out the spices (or just drink around them).
- Whole peppercorns are a nice addition, if you’re steeping and straining your tea. If you don’t want to strain anything, skip em.
- Skip the honey if you are vegan
Made With These Almond Breeze® Products
Looking For Almond Breeze®?
We’re here to help.