- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons pure cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup, plus 1 tablespoon, Original Almond Breeze milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Coconut oil, for the skillet
- In medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a measuring cup or small bowl, measure out the almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Preheat your skillet over medium heat and brush with 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil. Using a 1/4-cup measure, scoop the batter onto the warm skillet. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until small bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes, and then flip. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook on the opposite sides for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Transfer the cooked pancakes to a baking sheet and place in a preheated 200 degree F oven to keep warm. Repeat the process with the remaining batter, adding more vegetable oil to the skillet when needed. Serve immediately.