- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 10 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 3 + 1 tablespoons EVOO, divided
- 4 shallots, finely diced
- 2 cups white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Original
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 cups white cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- EVOO, cheese, bacon bits (optional toppings)
- First, preheat oven to 400ºF. Then, place cauliflower, broccoli, and garlic on a baking sheet. Drizzle on about 3 tablespoons of EVOO and season with salt and pepper. Toss so that everything is evenly coated.
- Roast veggies at 400ºF for about 20 minutes, or until the broccoli begins to brown.
- While the veggies are roasting, sauté shallots in 1 tablespoon of EVOO. Once they are translucent, add in veggie broth and Almond Breeze and let simmer for a few minutes. Then, stir in cheese and continue to simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Place everything in a high-power blender and whirl for about a minute, pureeing the vegetables and turning everything into a creamy soup. If you like your soup a little thinner, add more vegetable broth!