Mint Mocha Shake with Coffee Ice Cubes
|Nutrient name||Nutrient weight per serving|
- 1 Cup vanilla Almond Breeze® Almond Beverage, divided
- 2 Cups water
- 8 Tablespoons coffee, ground
- 1/2 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, fine chop
- 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt or sorbet
- Brew coffee and let cool to room temperature.
- Pour into ice cube mold. Freeze 4-6 hours or overnight is best.
- Over a double broiler, melt chocolate with ½ cup vanilla Almond Breeze® stirring constantly until melted and smooth. Stir in mint. Let cool.
- In a blender, combine frozen yogurt and remaining ½ cup vanilla Almond Breeze®. Blend until thick and smooth.
- Assemble by drizzling mint chocolate sauce on the bottom of a glass. Add coffee ice cubes and then pour in shake. Garnish with espresso beans, mint, or chocolate sauce.
Made With These Almond Breeze® Products
Looking For Almond Breeze®?
We’re here to help.