- 2 cups old fashioned oats (for gluten-free, be sure to use gluten-free oats)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Original almond milk
- 1 mashed banana (small-medium)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large peaches, pitted and sliced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray or grease with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk the oats, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt and baking powder to combine.
- Stir in the almond milk, banana, vanilla and coconut oil.
- Pour the oat mixture into the baking dish and spread evenly.
- Prepare the peaches by tossing in a small bowl with the lemon juice and brown sugar until coated.
- Place the peaches on top of the oat mixture and drizzle any leftover brown sugar and lemon mixture on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until set and the oats are fluffy.
- Cool slightly before serving, or to room temperature before storing in the freezer in individual portions.
- Not a peach fan? You could also use 1 cup fresh blueberries, plums or strawberries.