- 1 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Vanilla Almond Milk
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1 cup almond or dairy yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Graham cracker crumbs (for dipping)
- In a bowl, whisk together almond milk, lime juice, lime zest, yogurt and powdered sugar.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
- Quickly run molds under warm water just to loosen.
- Immediately dip in graham cracker crumbs and either serve or freeze on a cookie sheet to serve later.
- Using non-dairy yogurt would make this recipe completely dairy free. If you are using key limes, increase the zest to 4 limes worth.