- 8 ounces prepared black tea (or any other tea that you like), allow to cool
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Original
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups ice
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract (optional)
- Boba (optional)
- Add tea, Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk, ice and coconut extract to a blender. Blend until blended and ice is grounded up. If you're using boba, use a slotted spoon to add boba to two glasses. Pour smoothie over boba and serve with large straws.
- Boba in this drink is completely optional! You can get the instructions on how to make boba and it includes a video too!