Strawberry Almond Smoothie Bowl
|Nutrient name||Nutrient weight per serving|
- 1/4 cup sweetened or unsweetened coconut chips
- 3 bananas, peeled
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Breeze® Almond Beverage
- 1 tablespoon powdered hemp protein
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, spread out the coconut chips in an even layer. Transfer to the oven to toast for about 5 to 7 minutes, checking on it frequently. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and immediately transfer the coconut chips to a small bowl (they’ll still keep toasting if you leave them on the sheet).
- Add the bananas, strawberries, almond milk and hemp protein to a blender. Pulse until pureed. If the mixture is too thick, add a splash of almond beverage to help loosen the smoothie. The mixture should be slightly thicker than a traditional smoothie. Pour into a bowl and top with toasted coconut and sliced almonds.
Made With These Almond Breeze® Products
Looking For Almond Breeze®?
We’re here to help.