Easy Spring Smoothies with Almond Beverage to Try
Ahhh, Spring – can you feel it? The sound of birds chirping, warming sun on your face, and plants blooming around you. Okay, maybe not so much yet… but these 5 almond beverage smoothie recipes will get you excited about Spring, plus they are all quick and easy to make so they don’t require much effort. Just toss the ingredients in the blender, pour, and enjoy.
Better yet, these easy and delicious smoothies are perfect for anyone that’s dairy-free, as they all use almond beverage as the main ingredient. Almond beverage smoothies not only provide a decadent creamy texture, but they add some nutritional benefits as well.
5 Quick & Easy Almond Beverage Smoothie Recipes for Spring
- 1/3 cup spinach
- 1/2 banana (frozen)
- 1/3 cup cherry
- 1 cup Almond Breeze® Coconut Almond Beverage Unsweetened
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 banana (frozen)
- 1/2 cup pineapple (chunks)
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Original Almond Beverage
- 1 cup (8 oz.) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze® Almond Beverage
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1 packet no-calorie sweetener such as stevia (optional)
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries (partially thawed)
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries (partially thawed)
- 3/4 cup DOLE® Fruit & Veggie Blends Fruit ‘n Greens Smoothie Mix
- 3/4 – 1 cup Vanilla Almond Breeze® Almond Beverage
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 pear
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup Almond Breeze® Almond Beverage Original
These recipes will have you feeling satisfied, refreshed, and nourished as you get ready to welcome the new season.
Looking for more smoothies you can whip up for other occasions? Check out our collection of almond beverage smoothie recipes to add to your self-care routine to keep you feeling your best.
Looking For Almond Breeze®?
We’re here to help.