- 1 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 large ripe, sliced and frozen banana (~1 cup)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened almond milk
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed. Add more milk or fruit juice if too thick. Add more frozen banana if not sweet enough. Serve immediately. Freezes well (or make into popsicles).
- Buy organic ingredients when you can, especially for the berries and fruit juices.