- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 3/4 cups Original Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons bourbon (or 2 T apple cider vinegar)
- 2 scoops of ice cream
- Chocolate sauce (store bought)
- 1/2-1 cup Original Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- A shot of bourbon if you want a spiked drink (optional)
- Drain your soaked cashews and rinse them. In a highspeed blender (a vitamix or similar), blend the cashews, almond milk, peanut butter, cane sugar and bourbon until fully pureed. If necessary to get your blade turning, add up to 1/4 cup more almond milk.
- Churn in an ice cream maker, following the manufactures directions.
- Once it's done churning, transfer to a container and freeze for 1-3 hours, allowing it to firm up.
- Scoop ice cream into glasses, add chocolate sauce and more almond milk. Use a spoon to stir until it's creamy (or blend your milkshake in a blender if you want).
- Ice cream will harden overnight in the freezer, allow to thaw for 20 or so minutes at room temp and it'll be deliciously creamy again.