- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 2 ounces shredded whole milk mozzarella
- 2 ounces shredded Italian Blend cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Fresh basil, torn into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder; whisk in the Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original and egg.
- Stir in the mozzarella and Italian cheese blend; let stand for 10 minutes. Stir in the basil.
- Stir the batter and divide among the muffin cups. Bake until puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with extra basil and serve along side warmed pizza sauce