- 1 small peach, sliced
- 1/3 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed well
- 2/3 + 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp brown sugar (or sweetener of your choice)
- 12 raspberries
- 14 blueberries
- 2 teaspoons local honey
- In sauce pan cook combine quinoa and 2/3 cup almond milk, vanilla and brown sugar. Cook on medium heat and bring to boil for five minutes. Lower the heat to low and cover. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until easily fluffs with a fork.
- Meanwhile, heat a grill pan and spray with oil. Grill the peaches to bring out their sweetness 2 to 3 minutes; set aside. Warm the remaining almond milk.