- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
- 2 tablespoons melted and cooled coconut oil, melted butter or melted ghee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups old fashioned rolled oats, gluten free if desired
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup diced strawberries
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips, dairy free if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x9 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together mashed banana, eggs, Almond Breeze Almondmilk, coconut oil and vanilla until mostly smooth. Next add in rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt until well combined. Finally gently fold in strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 25-35 minutes until edges start to become slightly golden brown. Serve warm with a tablespoon of almond butter.
To meal prep: Wait until oatmeal cools down, then cut into 9 squares and put into meal prep containers with a tablespoon of almond butter butter on top.