- 1⁄2 cup asparagus, chopped
- 1 cup fingerling potatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 purple onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoons EVOO
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original Unsweetened
- 8 eggs, large
- Parmesan to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First, preheat oven to 375.
- Heat a medium (oven safe) skillet over low/medium heat with olive oil and minced garlic.
- Rough chop the potatoes, asparagus, purple onion, and red pepper.
- Add potatoes to skillet and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Add asparagus, purple onion, and red pepper to skillet. Sauté for 8 to 10 additional minutes or until potatoes are half cooked
- While vegetables are cooking, in a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and almond milk.
- When vegetables are partially cooked, remove from heat, pour egg mixture over the vegetables and bake in the oven for 20-23 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!