- 23.4 oz instant lemon pudding mix
- 2½ cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
- 16 oz whipped topping, thawed
- 2 lbs strawberries, sliced
- 2/3 cup lemon curd
- 4 oz Angel food cake
- Whisk lemon pudding mixes and almondmilk together for two minutes. Fold in 8 oz of whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
- Cut angel food cake into small, bite sized pieces. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining 8 oz of whipped topping with lemon curd, folding together againthoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Layer half of the angel food cake in the bottom or a large bowl or trifle dish.
- Top with half of the pudding mixture, half of the sliced strawberries, and half of the lemon curd mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and lemon slices if desired.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.