- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/4 cups chopped strawberries
- 3/4 cup chopped rhubarb
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Almond Breeze, eggs, sugar, and coconut oil. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir lightly until combined .
- Stir the strawberries and rhubarb into the batter. Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean. Cool for 10-15 minutes, then remove from the pan and allow to cool completely.