- 2 cups Original Almond Breeze Coconutmilk Blend
- 2 frozen bananas, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 cup mango, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, chopped
- Pop the ingredients in a blender, and go from mix to liquify in steps. Let it blend on liquify (or the highest setting) for 30 seconds. The trick to this smoothie is REALLY blending it. Taste and add more almond/coconut milk if you like a thinner consistency.
- For an extra cold smoothie, pour a cup of the almond coconut milk into an ice cube tray to make ice cubes. This way, your smoothie will be ice cold, without watering it down. Just add the ice cubes and a cup of almond coconut milk instead of 2 cups of almond coconut milk when you blend everything together.