- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar (superfine)
- 6 tablespoons egg whites (from a carton)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a Bundt pan with nonstick spray (or lightly coat with coconut oil) and dust with gluten-free flour.
- In a large bowl, whisk the baking powder, salt, gluten-feee flour, coconut flour until combine. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and egg whites. Add in the vanilla, almond extra, butter, coconut oil, Almond Breeze, and sugar, and whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture in batches, and stir until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the Bundt pan, and bake for 28-30 minutes, until lightly golden and set.
- Allow to cool completely before inverting onto a plate to drizzle with ganache.
- To prepare the ganache, place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a double-boiler, or microwave for 30 seconds in a glass bowl. Stir until smooth. Pour on top of the cake and serve!