- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons Blue Diamond Vanilla Almond Breeze
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches*
- 2 cups Blue Diamond Vanilla Almond Breeze
- 1 cup peach jam or preserves divided
- 1 teaspoon each: vanilla extract and almond extract
- 1 (13.66-oz.) can coconut milk
- To prepare Cobbler Crumble, preheat oven to 350°F. Stir together flour, sugar and baking powder in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with a fork until it’s the size of peas, then lightly stir in Almond Breeze.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and break into 1/2 to 1-inch pieces; bake for 15 minutes. Let cool, then coarsely crumble.
- To prepare ice cream, whisk together sugar, cornstarch and egg yolks in a medium saucepan, then slowly whisk in Almond Breeze. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, whisking constantly. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until mixture is slightly thickened; let cool.
- Transfer to a blender with 1/2 cup peach jam, vanilla and almond extracts and coconut milk and puree until smooth.
- Cover and chill well. Transfer to an ice cream maker bowl and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Place a layer of ice cream in the bottom of a 1-quart dish (such as a loaf pan). Top with small spoonfuls of the remaining jam and some of the crumble. Repeat layers several times, saving a little of the crumble for garnishing, if desired.
- Cover and freeze until ready to serve. Top small scoops of ice cream with a sprinkle of the crumble.
*Drained, canned or frozen peaches may be substituted when fresh aren’t in season.