- 6 eggs, large
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original Unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 8 pieces of whole grain bread
- Begin by whisking together eggs, Almond Breeze, vanilla, cinnamon, and maple syrup.
- Then, prep your bread by slicing into strips. Set aside.
- Heat a skilling with coconut oil cooking spray to medium heat.
- Dunk each piece of bread into the egg mixture, making sure everything is generously coated on both sides. Place on the skillet and let cook for about 3-5 minutes, or until the bottom turns golden brown. Flip and continue cooking for about 3-5 minutes until everything is cooked all the way through and the second side is golden brown.
It's always better to do this on a lower setting so that things cook evenly. Refrain from putting your burner on high, please!