- 1 cup (131g) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (27g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup (237ml) Almond Breeze almondmilk Cashew Unsweetened Original
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2-1 cup fresh or frozen thawed blueberries
- Note on blueberries: if using frozen, make sure they are thawed and well rinsed and drained before making pancakes.
- Preheat griddle 350°F or heat frying pan over medium heat until a fleck of water “dances” in the pan.
- Whisk flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Add egg, lemon juice, almondmilk, and oil. Whisk until combined (batter may be slightly lumpy).
- Gently fold in desired amount of blueberries.
- Cook pancakes immediately, flipping halfway, on griddle or in pan greased with cooking spray. Serve warm with syrup.