- 3 cups Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon early grey tea, loose
- 2 teaspoons dried lavender (for culinary use)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot
- 1 tablespoon kuzu starch
- In a medium pot, combine all of the ingredients, except for the kuzu. Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat, and let it gently simmer for about 15 minutes (to let the earl grey and lavender steep). Remove the mixture from heat, strain into a pot, and take about 1/4 cup of the liquid from the bowl and whisk it together with the kuzu in a small bowl. Whisk the arrowroot with the almond milk in the pot, bring it so a gentle simmer, and then add the kuzu mixture. Stir until the mixture thickens. Pour into a bowl, Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge overnight.
- Process the ice cream in your ice cream maker, as per the manufacturer’s guide, or until it has the consistency of soft serve (15 to 20 minutes, depending on the machine).
- Transfer to a container. Pop the lid on and freeze for at least 2 hours to set before serving.