- 1 (10-oz.) bag dark or bittersweet or 1 (11.5-oz.) bag milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup Blue Diamond Chocolate Almond Breeze
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook over very low heat for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until chocolate chips are melted.
- Let cool, then transfer to a medium bowl. Press plastic wrap directly against the surface and refrigerate until ready to serve. To serve, heat until slightly warm and serve over Breeze Vanilla Ice Cream.
Chocolate Salted Caramel: Prepare as directed above and stir in 2/3 cup thick caramel ice cream sauce or topping. Add a pinch of sea salt to the top of each serving.
Milk Chocolate Mocha: Prepare as directed above using milk chocolate chips and stir in 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder. Serve over ice cream or place a small scoop of ice cream in a small mug. Top with 1 shot of slightly cooled espresso and a drizzle of Chocolate Mocha Sauce.