- 1 1/2 bars of your favorite dark chocolate (approx. 5.25 oz)
- 1/3 cup Almond Breeze almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- Almond butter, for filling (optional)
- In a double-boiler, melt the chocolate until smooth. Stir in the Almond Breeze, vanilla, and sea salt, and whisk well until smooth. Remove from heat and add the butter or coconut oil. Stir to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into a silicon chocolate mold. You can add a little almond butter as a filling here if you'd like. Place in the fridge to harden, about 1 hour.
- Gently remove from the mold and sprinkle with shredded coconut, cocoa powder, or edible glitter.
- Store in the fridge.
- No chocolate mold? No worries! Place in the fridge to slightly harden (about 30 minutes) and use a melon ball scoop and your hands to roll into balls.