- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup sliced asparagus
- 1 cup fresh or frozen green peas
- 3 green onions, sliced (optional)
- 4 oz goat (or feta) cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 5 eggs
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Original Almond Breeze
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper, asparagus, peas, and green onions. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5-6 minutes, until tender. Transfer the vegetables to a pie tin or baking dish.
- Crumble the goat cheese evenly on top of the vegetables, sprinkle the parsley evenly over the cheese.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond breeze, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour this mixture over the vegetables.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until the eggs are set and a knife inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean.