- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup canned lite coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze Coconut almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp sweetened shredded coconut
- 6 to 8 drops Nu-Naturals liquid stevia (or sugar/honey to taste)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- Combine half the raspberries and the remaining ingredients in a large container. Mix well and close container. Refrigerate overnight or at least 5-6 hours.
- Divide into 2 bowls or glass dishes, top with remaining berries and serve. Enjoy!