- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Vanilla Almond Breeze Milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside. Preheat waffle iron.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended. Sprinkle in a handful of mini chocolate chips
- Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp.
- Serve with butter, extra chocolate chips, syrup or strawberries