- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats (not instant)
- ½ cup amaranth
- ⅔ cup chopped almonds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Fresh, frozen or dried fruit (blueberries, tart cherries, etc)
- Original Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, amaranth, almonds, cinnamon and salt. Add coconut oil, maple syrup and almond butter, and mix to incorporate.
- Spread onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about about 30 minutes or until golden brown, tossing halfway through. Let cool.
- Assemble bowls with granola, fruit and almond milk.
- Store extra granola in an airtight container.
- If you're gluten free be sure to find oats that are certified gluten free