- 1 cup old fashioned oats (not instant)
- 1½ cups Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
- 4 Tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup fresh blueberries (plus more for topping)
- ½ Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon oat flour
- 1 Tablespoon organic cane sugar
- ½ Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tablespoons sliced almonds
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Place ingredients for cobbler (oats, almondmilk, protein powder, blueberries, chia seeds and vanilla extract) in a container and stir until well combined. Seal with a lid and place in the fridge overnight.
- Prepare the crumble topping by combining oat flour, cane sugar, coconut oil, sliced almonds, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside. (This can be done the night before as well.)
- Bring out of the fridge in the morning and stir. You'll notice that the protein powder, oats and chia seeds soak up a lot of the liquid so you may want to add a little more almond milk before serving. Portion overnight oats into two containers, top each with the crumble topping and a few extra blueberries. Enjoy!