- 4 slices of pound cake, cubed (I used Sara Lee® All-Butter Frozen Pound Cake)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze (or Vanilla Almond Breeze)
- 1 vanilla been, scraped
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 Tbsp sugar, optional
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Whipped cream & mint, for garnish
- Using a sharp knife, split the vanilla been lengthwise and using the back of the knife, scrape out the seeds. In a small saucepan combine Almond Breeze, the scraped vanilla bean seeds, vanilla been pod, cinnamon sticks and sugar. Note: If you are using Vanilla Almond Breeze you can skip the sugar.
- Bring mixture to a simmer over medium-low heat, whisking to break up the vanilla bean seeds. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. Remove cinnamon and vanilla bean pod and refrigerate until cold.
- In a parfait glass layer cubed pound cake, a drizzle of the chilled vanilla bean Almond Milk mixture, a drizzle of jam, and a few berries. Repeat layers until you have reached the top of your glass. Finish with an extra drizzle of the vanilla bean cream.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprig of mint.