- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 5-7 Tbsp Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original
- 1 1/2 cups fine ground almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla, honey and 5 Tbsp Almond Breeze.
- In a second bowl, whisk together almond flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- If the mixture is too thick add 2 more Tbsp of Almond Breeze. The consistancy should be thick but still able to spread when in the pan.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium-low heat with your choice of oil or cooking spray. Scoop 1/4 cup portions of batter into the pan.
- Cook until pancakes form little bubbles that pop. Keep heat low so that pancakes don’t brown too quickly. Flip and cook second side. Repeat process with the remaining batter and serve hot.
- You can find almond flour at most grocery stores or specialty food stores. You can also find almond meal at Trader Joes which will work as well. Almond meal is a bit coarser and will give your pancakes a nuttier texture, yum!